RUSSLAVBANK acts on the basis of:
- General Banking License № 1073
- Security Market Professional Participant License For Dealership Operations № 177-03019-010000
- Depository Operations License № 177-03184-000100
- Brokerage Operations License № 177-02910-100000
- Exchange Dealer License № 308 issued by the Commission on Commodity Exchanges of the Ministry on Antimonopoly Policy of the Russian Federation.
- License for Rendering Service In The Area of Information Cryptography Protection And The Technical Maintenance Of The Cryptographic Resources № LF/06-3008, LF/06-3009, LF/06-3010 issued by the Federal Agency of Government Telecommunications and Information of the President of the Russian Federation.
RUSSLAVBANK is one of the limited number banks having a Precious Metals Dealing License №1073.
According to the Resolution of the Bank Monitoring Committee of the Central Bank of Russia dated on December, 29, 2004, RUSSLAVBANK is a member of the Obligatory Deposit Insurance System.
On December 20, 2005 RUSSLAVBANK and Credit History National Bureau signed an Agreement on Credit Risk Information Exchange.
By the order of Federal customs service № 1243 AKB RUSSLAVBNANK (CJSC) has been included in the Register of banks and other credit organizations which can represent itself as the guarantor in front of customs bodies.
RUSSLAVBANK (CJSC) is a member of:
- Association of Russian Banks (ARB)
- Russia’s Regional Banks’ Association (АRBR)
- Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange (MICEX)
- National Stock Market Association (NSMA)
- RTS Stock Exchange Non-commercial Partnership
- State Treasury Bills and Federal Loan Bonds’ Official dealer of the Central Bank of Russia
- Affiliated member of the MasterCard Europe S.A.
- Associated member of the Visa International
- Participant of the REUTERS International System
- Official member of the S.W.I.F.T. International System
- Member of public organization «Experts of computer science and management of the documentation Guild»
RUSSLAVBANK is a Clearing Center of the CONTACT international system, the first Russian system of private
money transfers and payments without opening of a bank account and operates in Russian Rubles, $ and Euro working in
Russia, CIS and far-abroad countries.
To conduct settles in foreign currencies, the Bank has established the relations with foreign banks, including:
Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas
Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria
Federal Bank of the Middle East, Nicosia
CB «Privat-Bank», Dnepropetrovsk
- The Republic of Belarus
Bank TsentrKredit, Almaty